Sunday, September 14, 2008

News on the Hurricane

Well for all of you who are wondering about the hurricane we made it through...barely! Im just kidding, there was absolutely no storm whatsoever to hit Beeville. We didn't get an ounce of rain but just a slight breeze Saturday and so far Sunday. All of the college students were freakin out and getting my hopes high that it was going to be an exciting weekend so I must say I am a little disappointed. But I guess its a good thing, I saw all the damage on the news in Houstan and we want to thank those who prayed for us to stay protected and safe during the weekend. We love and appreciate you!

6 comments:

Andie said...

Amen! to everything you said Lauren. We are glad you and Phill are safe too. But remember, there may be rain storms and other stuff that we don't know about that could spring up at any time and bite you in the butt. Now go and have a great week okay?! Love ya, mom

Shawneen said...

I am glad you and the philly cheese are safe. What would we do without all your movie line jokes!
When you come back you better have new material.

Christine said...

yep... my prayers get answered... every time!
BTW, Thanks for the info about the bed. We still aren't sure what we want to do, so right now we will just stick with our crummy saggy mattress... It was good to talk to you, Love Aunt Chris

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

I glad you didn't get hit by the storm! We miss you guys so so so much! Kempton is here now so we are going to hang out with him this weekend but it just won't be the same with out you!

Tatiana said...

Good! I was thinking about you guys through that whole thing. I even looked you up on the map to see i you were in the path of distruction! I am glad you guys are ok!

Marshall and Dana said...

Im glad you made it through. What did you do with all the ice? You should make some snow cones with a snoopy snow cone maker! Is it true, is everything bigger in Texas?:)