Monday, September 29, 2008

Fun Weekend

So last week was so much fun. Aimee came into town Tuesday night from San Antonio and it was so fun seeing and hanging out with her. I picked her up and on the way home I got pulled over by this freakin mean cop who was not messing around. And No I was not speeding, I'm definately going to fight this one. The first couple days were kinda slow unfortunately because I was in school but when Friday rolled around it was time to start having fun. On the drive there, I was super cautious about cops because I was scared. And guess what...I get pulled over for going over the line for like a second. I automatically started crying because I'm a baby and he had mercy on me. He actaully asked me if "I was always this emotional?" Awesome. He said that since my plates are from Arizona they pull people over for the stupidest things because of the drugs going through all the time. When we finally made it to San Antonio we went to this super nice outside mall that was right next to 6 Flags and we were able to see the roller coasters and stuff from the mall. It was so relaxing to just walk around and chat while not spending too much money...We came back kinda early and went to see Eagle Eye with Phil and unfortunately it broke so we had to see the Women :) poor Phil. On Saturday we slept in for a bit and headed off to Mustang Island right next to the Padre Islands. That was so much fun the water was perfect, except I didnt go that far out because I'm afraid of sharks and there was no one to protect me. I got a little burned while studying for a test on Monday but it was still way fun. We didn't get too lost on the way back and watched The Love Guru while eating homemade pizza when we got home. We dropped Aimee at the airport after church on Sunday and had a nice relaxing night watching Extreme Home Makeover. It was so fun to have company and are always open for whoever wants to come on out!

4 comments:

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

That sounds so fun! I want to come visit! We will eventually I can assure you. You forgot to write how you took Phil's keys so he couldn't take his test. Beech told me about that and I thought it was funny!

Marshall and Dana said...

I want to come! Did you like the Women? I thought it was ok. Way to cry like a baby to the cop. Another one that works is telling them that your prego and leaking fluid!!! Worked for me!

Andie said...

I am so glad you finally blogged. Next time you get stopped, make sure its for a good reason and explain you keep getting stopped and the guys on patrol should know your car by now. If that doesn't work go back to crying.:) I am so glad Aimee got to visit. Love you guys, tu mom

Shawneen said...

I am going to get out there at some point. Maybe if I do a ton of W&B at $100 a piece I could raise enough money with my bonuses to come see you. It sounds like we would have a blast!