Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beeville Texas

So its been a while since my last post, as usual. Since I wrote last we had just moved from Albuturkey. It was so nice to hang out in Arizona for a little over a week. Its nice to see family every once and a while. After Arizona we made the trek to Beeville and 15 hours later we were in front of Imperial Apartments. I couldn't believe how flippin hot it is here. After spending a good half hour bringing boxes up to the second floor I realized I had thousands more sweat glands I never knew about. It was a little disgusting. But we have moved all our stuff in and it is looking a little more homey. It was also so nice that Dad was able to come and drive so far to bring us our stuff. We ordered a pizza and went and saw a Vin Diesel movie. It was great getting to hangout with him again til next time in November. Phil started school last week so he's basically a pro now, but for my last weekend before my school started we went to San Antonio on Labor Day aka Phil's birthday. San Antonio is so cool!! Of all the cities I've lived in since the 6 months Ive been married. Texas is by far the most interesting. In San Antonio we went to the mall and found Phil some shirts for school and then went to his favorite place for lunch (Chipotle) and then went to Phil's very first IMAX movie, which was a 3D mummy movie. While we waited for the movie we went along the river walk and found a kinda New Orleans restaurant. To finish off his birthday he watched football til he went to bed. We were going to go to the Padre Islands but decided we would go when he had friends to enjoy it with. Or any family that feels the urge to come visit us (hint hint; we have an air mattress if that doesn't entice you). But overall we like it here, our apartments aren't the ritziest but hey whatev! I also wont have any pictures posted for at least a week because I am currently typing this post in the Coastal Bend Library and we haven't chosen a provider to hook us up yet.

5 comments:

Shawneen said...

Urr
I am so glad you and phil are liking Beeville. It took me a while. Tell Phil Happy Belated Birthday from the Liljenquist's! thats how we do it at our house...late. Except my Bday of couse. I cant wait for some pics!

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Glad to here you're liking beeville and I'm also glad to here you don't have friends yet because either do we. We miss you guys a lot. Especially on this friday night when we are stuck at home chaparoning my little sisters party while my parents go out. I really hope phil gets into school here. I don't think BJ will last for like 6 years without him. We'll come out to visit some time so we can go to the islands with you. Sorry for the extra long comment! I just miss you!

Christine said...

good for you banana! you are so brave! You will do great in school there and you will make friends fast...

Andie said...

Yea!!Thank you for commenting about Beeville. I am so excited for you and Phil. I hope you are all settled in. Please be careful when it rains and use your umbrella (I gave you the good one!)We miss you guys, love ya both, tu mom

Marshall and Dana said...

Post some pics! I want to see your pad! Glad you are doing well. We will have to come and visit soon, we might have to get a hotel because I dont think us 4 will fit on your air mattress!