Here are some Family Pictures we took the day after Thanksgiving. My parents had a lady in their ward do them and I think they turned out pretty good. And if these pictures look familiar it's because I stole them from Dana's blog...
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Posted by Phil and Lauren at 2:22 PM
8 Favorite T.V. Shows
1. The Office
2. America's Next Top Model
3. So you think you can dance
4. That 70's Show
5. Man vs. Wild
8. What Not to Wear
8 Movies I Love
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Tommy Boy
5 . Batman Begins
6. The Notebook
7. How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days
8. Sweet Home Alabama
8 Favorite Restaurants
2. Costa Vida
3. Cheesecake Factory
6. Texas Road House
7. Tia Rosa's
8. Ruths Chris
8 Things that Happened to me Yesterday
1. Went to my last day of Clinic for the semester
2. Had the WORST headache
3. Found out Shawneen is pregnant!!
4. Watched my wedding video
5. Made some chili with corn bread
6. Realized again how excited I am to come home for Christmas!
7. Talked to some family
8. Thought about cleaning the car, but it was too hot outside (yes everyone it was like 82 degrees yesterday...my kind of winter)
8 Things I look forward to
1.Getting through the week of finals
2. Being totally done with school (i have a couple years...)
3. Coming home for Christmas!!
4. All the yummy snacks that people from the ward send my parents
5. Going to an ugly christmas sweater party (this will be my first)
6. Finding out where all these bugs are coming from...
7. Phil doing the dishes...its his turn
8. the next Harry Potter movie to come out
8 Things I love about Winter
1. The slight change in the weather and the cute jackets that go with it
2. how everyone has the Christmas Spirit!
3. Christmas decorations at WalMart
4. Temple Christmas Lights
5. Hot Apple Cider
6. How "Elf" and "Polar Express" is always on tv
7. everyone getting together for the Holidays
8. All the delicious food that I prep myself for all year!
8 Things on my Wishlist
1. New pair of jeans
2. Eye Lash curler
3. Cute decorations to hang on my blank wall
4. new wedges
5. A bookcase to go in the living room
6. To keep passing my classes in school
7. is to keep gas at $1.50 (go Beeville)
8. to have my sisters keep having babies so I can live vicariously through them for a couple years.
8 Friends I Tag
Posted by Phil and Lauren at 1:31 PM
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
So I know its been a while since I posted and I wish I had some totally exciting thing to blog about, but I don't. So I just figured I would write a little something since it's been a while. We're still living in Beeville living up the whole college experience. Its been fun getting to know new friends and we really enjoy going out with the missionaries to visit with some young families. We have an eventful couple weeks comin up with finals and branch parties. The branch comes up with any excuse to get together. But its good cause the food is always yummy. We had the chance to go home for Thanksgiving and we had a blast!! There is nothin like goin home for the holidays. We went hiking and it was Phil's first experience to the wind caves and he really enjoyed it. It was so relaxing just hanging out with the fam. I wish I would have brought my camera but you'll just have to take my word for it. We come home Dec. 17ish til the middle of Jan. for winter break and I can't wait!!! Its times like these I really hope Phil gets into dental school in Arizona so I can see my family and buddies all the time!
Posted by Phil and Lauren at 6:22 PM