Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hola

So my wife was being a "blog hog" and I wanted to add my two sense. First off, this is a great place to talk smack, shall we begin? USC on saturday is going to KILL ohio state suckeyes. I had to just get it out because michigan hasn't been able to do it for the last few years. Second, this hurricane in texas is causing me some serious grief. If the power goes out, the steaks in our freezer could go bad. Not good. And if the towers get blown over by 190 mph winds, I will not be able to witness Jim Trussells defeat. Other than that, good day to all.

3 comments:

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Way to take charge of the blog phil... I find it amazing that we are conversing over a blog right now but your right...we gotta check on this blogging activity periodically or it could get out of control... My sympathese go out to you with the steak and football situation, if you need me to fly you out on one of pauls personal jets let me know before the cell towers go down on you too... SOS if needs be...
DOWN WITH THE TRUSSELL REGIME!!

Marshall and Dana said...

If the hurricane takes out Beeville, I hope the government sends you here as a refugee. Then you will like it so much and decide to stay just like the rest of the hoodlums.

eva said...

I don't know you yet, cousin, but I like you already. Anyone who can worry about his steaks in the freezer is alright by me! Love, Aunt Little Eva