Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl 43!!

This last Sunday, Phil and I had the opportunity to host our very first Super Bowl Party! This is actually my very first Super Bowl party everywhere...coming from a family of girls it was amazing if we watched it at all or if I stayed awake to watch any of it. The majority of the party were girls who only came for the food, but we watched the whole thing from start to finish and it was a great game except for the fact that we lost (it was rigged...) Here are some pictures that I took throughout the night, mostly to document that we really do have friends here.

Heres where the gentlemen ran off to during Bruce's big moment.The little guy couldn't handle the Cards losing too...







Heres Phil watching the pre-game before everyone shows up. The food was fabulous, we had some pizza, wings and lots of other goodies. During halftime, Phil took the "men" to his office to show him computer stuff. Everyone stayed after the game to watch the Office. Basically we watched 5.5 hours of T.V. last night. Everyone was totally exhausted in class this morning, but it was worth it!

2 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

Oh URe, I wish I could have been at your fun super bowl party:( We watched it at moms and had beef stew, popcorn, and brownies with ice cream....yah Im not loosing any weight anytime soon. Anyways, I hope we get out there this spring. Maybe we can stay with you and Splinter!

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

I wish I could have been at your party too. Stupid cards they should have won huh! Oh well! Stop having friends already it makes us jealous! You just need to really hate it there so you hurry and move back here. (are you sick of me saying that yet?) miss ya!