Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 1 Year Anniversary!

We did it! One full year! It has been so exciting, I love going through all these new experiences with someone I love. I don't think I would have coped here in Beeville all by myself. He is the best example and someone I strive to be like. I know he probably wont read this, but I want him to know how much I love and appreciate him. I know this is kinda cheesy but he really is my best friend and I can't wait to spend more anniversaries together.

4 comments:

Ryan & Lauren Nelson said...

Yay Lauren! Congratulations! That is so fun!

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Yay for anniversaries!!! Hope you guys have fun! I wish we would've been with you guys to celebrate for both of our anniversaries but maybe next year! Love you guys!

Shawneen said...

Congrats! You two are perfect for each other and I know the rest of the family can honestly say, Thanks for picking a good one! Hope you guys enjoyed your cake, all $36 dollors worth! J/k

Andie said...

Its all worth it, thats what I say! I love you both and I am sorry this has taken me so long to check out our blogs. Looking forward to seeing you both in April! Love ya, mom