Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So to start off I want to apologize for not posting anything for a while, I haven't been very motivated with moving around for the summer. Since I last posted I was in Beeville, Phil and I finished off our finals and headed for Arizona for the summer. We had the opportunity of going to Disneyland (courtesy of mom and dad) with the family and it was a blast. It was Phil's first time to the happiest place on earth and he loved every second of it. I didn't take any pictures because my mom, Shawneen and Dana all had cameras so feel free to check them out on their blogs. I forgot to mention that I got to come down for my good friend Aimees wedding, it was such an awesome experience to go see them get sealed together in the temple and their reception was beautiful. I took a couple pictures of that. When we got home from Disneyland, Phil was officially initiated into the ward by going with the young men and my dad on the "Enos Journey" where they hike 25 miles in northern Arizona around Mt. Baldy area. I didn't think he would come back in one piece considering it snowed a couple inches the night before, but Phil and dad made it back with only a couple blisters. Since then I've just been going up to my dad's office a couple times a week to work and Phil's been selling health insurance from home. We love coming home for the summer and may also be able to go out to Tennessee this summer for a family reunion on Phil's dad's side. Well thats it and I hope it doesn't take another month for me to post!








4 comments:

Laura Garner said...

I love your hair blonde :)

aimee said...

i am so excited i made it in one of your posts! best day ever!

Shawneen said...

Those are some good pics of Dad and Phil bonding. Glad you finally posted!

Marshall and Dana said...

Oh ure, I didn't even know you posted since I see you everyday! Those pics of Phil and dad are priceless! He looks like a little boy ready for an adventure with his pack and stick. Way to go Phil!