Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring Break!

Here's some pictures from our Spring Break. We haven't done a whole lot, mostly just reading (on my part) and lots of homework for Phil. But we got to go to the beach on Tuesday with a couple of friends. It was so much fun, mostly because Phil had a friend so he wasn't begging me to go into the ocean with him. (It was absolutely freezing when I put my feet in). After the beach we went to Cici's Pizza and it was so good. Naturally we got totally burned, but it was worth it. We've also been just getting together and watching movies and playing games at night, so thats been fun! We can't wait for the semester to be over. We are officially half way!! (P.S. Phil is digging in the sand because they were looking for sand crabs...I think)






4 comments:

aimee said...

your spring break looked like a blast! Cant wait to see you in a month!

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Fun! Wish we could've gone to the beach with you. But is that a whole bunch of sea weed all around you when your laying out? Yuck! Oh well I would take it any day to get to hang out on the beach! We miss you guys tons!! Can't wait to see you and hang out with you this summer!

Shawneen said...

Ahh... Urnie looks like you guys are having a good time. Cant wait to join you and be the 3rd wheel to all the couples. O well Ive got baby James. right.

Michelle said...

So the answer to yalls question is no that is not our dog Steve's brother sent it in an email and I thought it was hilarious and had to post it. By the way I am so jealous yall have CiCi's pizza! I love that place! I only get to eat it when I go back home so I'm jealous yall can eat it whenever! So are yall selling this summer?Well I hope yall are doing good out there and take care!