Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So I know its been a while since I posted and I wish I had some totally exciting thing to blog about, but I don't. So I just figured I would write a little something since it's been a while. We're still living in Beeville living up the whole college experience. Its been fun getting to know new friends and we really enjoy going out with the missionaries to visit with some young families. We have an eventful couple weeks comin up with finals and branch parties. The branch comes up with any excuse to get together. But its good cause the food is always yummy. We had the chance to go home for Thanksgiving and we had a blast!! There is nothin like goin home for the holidays. We went hiking and it was Phil's first experience to the wind caves and he really enjoyed it. It was so relaxing just hanging out with the fam. I wish I would have brought my camera but you'll just have to take my word for it. We come home Dec. 17ish til the middle of Jan. for winter break and I can't wait!!! Its times like these I really hope Phil gets into dental school in Arizona so I can see my family and buddies all the time!

3 comments:

BJ and Alexis Gremillion said...

Yay a new post! I'm so excited for you to be here for like a month! Then we will have more time to do fun things! And we really hope phil gets in to dental school here too!

Christine said...

Well... Creighton would be better...

Marshall and Dana said...

I hope you come here too!! So you can have babies and I can watch them while you work!!! I want to see a little phillis and larry!