Wednesday, July 23, 2008

So it has been a real long time since I have posted anything. And I feel bad because I feel like I'm neglecting my poor blog. We have since moved from Indianapolis and I was so happy to get out of there, it was just boring and humid. The drive was a little long, we stopped in Amarillo TX at this little motel that smelt kinda like Nana and Tata's old house and finished the drive on into New Mexico the next morning. I was kinda surprised we made such good time. So we are now in Albuturkey and it has been so fun. We've been here for a little over a week now and the weather is way nice. Phil hasn't quite gotten used to the monsoons. He called me one day while he was out selling and said he was drenched all the way down to his G's while having miniature snowballs (aka hail) hitting his head. Poor guy. We just barely got internet, but until we got it me and Alexis had just been sitting at our apartments watching movies all day. Which believe it or not got boring. And the only reason why I haven't started a book, mom, is because Breaking Dawn is coming out soon and I want to be ready for it. The area we live in is like a little oasis. We have everything in like a 5 mile radius from the mall, the movies, walmart, barnes and noble, chick-fil-a and much much more. And our ward is pretty nice too, Phil actually stays awake in Sunday school now. Sorry I don't have a video of our apartment yet, I just got internet so it will be just a bit later. We're excited to go to Texas, and even more excited to stop by Arizona for sure by the 23rd of Aug (Im trying to talk phil into leaving earlier). Oh and I have been wanting a puppy lately to take to Texas, I would prefer to have one of Chica's and Diego's because of that perfect round forehead of Dieg's but I'm easy to please. Well thats all I got to report. I'll try to be better at posting. 

5 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

Ure, dogs are the bomb!!! If you get one of diegos and chicas it will forsure wizzz all over your house, but its ok because every house needs its own special scent to make it feel more like home when you walk in the door. J/K Maybe when 2 dogs with no brains mate they get a dog with brains. We will think positive. Too bad we got Lola fixed. You could have had one with 6 toes. Dang it! Well Im glad you like being a new mexican instead of an old mexican. cant wait to see you. by the way I have confenscated your swim suit! haa haa

Andie said...

Lauren, don't listen to your sister!! Diego and Chica will have puppies with brains and they will be CUTE!! Love ya, tu mom

Shawneen said...

You mean chica and Niegel's pups, yea we decided to rename him because he is such a wussy. Diego just didn't fit. so we named him niegel like after Frasiers brother. Anyways, you dont want a dog during school you will neglect it because you will be so busy, then feel guilty for neglecting it, then resent it for making you feel guilty, then eventually try to leave it at mom and dads house just like dana did. Dont Get A Dog!!!

Christine said...

...dogs pee. End of comment. Love Aunt Chris

Tatiana said...

Hey Lauren! It's so cute to see you all married now and on your little adventures! I love it! What are you guys doing way over there anyways. I guess I could read what you wrote but I get distracted and have to re-read so I just skim it. I need pictures to go with stories! Love ya.