Monday, April 28, 2008

On the job...

So I'm here sitting at my little table for work. The office officially started selling today and Alexis and I are office managers and I've got to be honest I'm a little bored. We don't really have anything to do until one of the guys get a sale, so I figured I would post a blog. We've been in Indianapolis for a week or so and its pretty cool, totally different than anything in Arizona or Idaho. Its really green and it rained a lot today, I guess the storms here are suppose to be pretty unpredictable. But everyone here is really nice, I've actually seen at least five people that I didn't exactly know their gender...so that's cool. I'm planning on posting a video of our apartment here soon, it's pretty exciting there are ants all over our kitchen and recently in our bathroom so we keep basically everything in our fridge to save it from being attacked. And to add to that, all of our furniture smells like smoke and Javan (he's African African) underneath us enjoys rap with a looooooooot of bass. He's great. Well I guess thats it. I'll try to post the video soon. 

4 comments:

Shawneen said...

What is wrong with you! Ants! Loud people underneath you! People that look like Pats! You are really looking on the bright side aren't you? Although... you were just married so I guess everything's suppose to look great that first year.

Unknown said...

Yea....you have a blog. Now your "old" cousin can keep up with what you are doing. I'm trying to get Kate to start one.

Marshall and Dana said...

Ha Ha you have ants! That really blows! Its tornado season so watch out over there. The midwest is great isn't it! 6 more days for me Haa Haa!

Andie said...

hey lauren this is jess and it still looks like your bored.......lol anyway hopefully it can't get any worse? well BYE! love ya!