Sunday, March 30, 2008

Well I wish I had something so exciting to say, but I don't really. Were still in Rigby and we have two more weeks until we either go to Mesa for a week or so or straight to Indianapolis. It all depends on whether the office gets opened up early in Indiana or not...so pray that it doesn't so we can come home and visit for a bit. But other than that it's been pretty dull, I can't say I'm doing anything productive except reading about vampires and soon to be "bones in gardens". Our Easter was fun though we only went to sacrament because Phil was feeling a little plugged up...and not in his nose if you know what I mean. But we made a nice little piggy with some mashed potatoes and rolls and what not and had some friends over. So yes at least we're being social. 

1 comments:

Marshall and Dana said...

I sure hope you are philing better Phil. I hate being plugged up. If you want you can drive out a little early and stay with us for a couple of days. We live right off I-80 we do expect you to stop since our house is literally 2 min. from the freeway you will be taking. I will take you to the zoo and maybe if you are lucky, the trail center museum. You can sleep in my basement on my pule out couch(not together though, I know how you newlyweds are!j/k)